Tuesday 6 May 2014

Amazing experience at work


Great day at work; started day with synchronization among team member i.e. to bring everyone on same page in terms of our SOW, deliverables, check points and final presentation etc

Actual work started after synchronization work where I have to lead conversation with Director of Administration and Finance for the requirement gathering. The most exciting part of the story is that she hardy understands English and I hardly understand French. Patrick, he is from France, has to do the translations for both of us. I really sympathize him since he has to do double work of a team member and a translator. Most beautiful part him being translator is that he does the translation with context instead of purely linguistic translation. Most of the other teams are struggling with those translators


Requirement gathering session
Requirement Gathering Session
Requirement

I think that is the beauty of philosophy behind CSC program. Challenge yourself to work environments where you have cultural, linguistic and other barriers. I am loving it

Complete 1/3 of the requirement gathering during pre-lunch session, waiting for post lunch session. It is going to be tough since post lunch session for me always like siesta time. God have mercy on me

Team is working sincerely post lunch 
Sincere Team members

Other 2 friends on team are busy in designing database solution for various KPI’s and statistical reporting. Gerry goes “first time in my life I am doing data modeling on small pieces of paper” basic creativity always rocks.




I missed to take picture how we secured these papers, will try to get and post tomorrow…

#ibmcsc, #ibmcscmorocco5
 

1 comment: